People Dynamics, Inc
Instrumentation and Process Control Technician
Tasked to ensure the safe, proper and effective maintenance of instrumentation equipment, system and auxiliaries in all operation sites including allied installations and facilities in order to sustain high plant reliability and productivity.
- Preferably a graduate of Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering/Technology, Electrical or Electronics & Communications Engineering/Technology.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in the maintenance of process controls using DCS, SCADA, and PLC systems to include among others the following;
- Troubleshooting of the electro-mechanical, electro pneumatic and electronic control devices, controllers, analyzers, recorders, transducers, transmitters, valve positioners, actuators, and other devices used in process control system.
- Know how on setting, adjusting and calibrating above-mentioned instruments is a must.
- Must also be knowledgeable in repair of the aforementioned components as applicable.
- Preferably with work experience in gas industry, petrochemical or other related industries. With high regard for quality and safety.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balamban,Cebu or Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City..
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Qualifications & Other Job Requirements :
Specialization : Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience : 2 year(s)
Minimum Education : Bachelor / College Degree
Position Level : Staff / Support Personnel
Gender & Marital Status : Male or Female / Single or Married
Age : 23 to 35 years old
Terms : Full Time
Job Location :
Local - Pasig City (National Capital Region)
No of Vacancy : 1
- Philippine Job Spot is only an online venue, we do not screen or censor the posted job ad listings.
- This site has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings
- We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users, which is made available through this website.
- You release Philippine Job Spot (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with your disputes to other users.